Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Chatroom

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tryin to get the PH gang together for a chat..Or a place we're we can meet up...

    Magnachat....the room is LAST CHANCE SALOON
    Try to pass it along...See if we cant get the regs in there .....Unless someone knows of a better place...but just be sure its not a site thats labeled adult and your treated like a child..
    this has been a public service announcement.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gosh i miss you..... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

    i missed all the goings on...... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....i missed the goings on myself..but i have to say..i was never treated bad there..but i also couldnt be my normal self..i didnt feel right..was a whole different atmosphere than the pool..and i do miss the pool..so i'll check it out..thanks heidi.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was never treated "Bad" there either...and I have nothing against the owners of that site...I just dont agree with the strict rules or how they pick and choose who has to follow them..

    and Im hopin everyone eventually gets to this room..I'd love to see us all together again..I miss You guys too.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •